Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Business Fair Adventure

 


The Enlisted Spouses Club had a Business Fair yesterday on base and I had a table set up. So what do I do? I decided to bake, bake, bake! I made some of my favorite things! I made four kinds of Chocolate Covered Oreos. I made Mint Oreos covered in dark chocolate, Peanut Butter Oreos covered in milk chocolate, Golden Oreos covered in white chocolate and Original Oreos in milk chocolate and white chocolate. I also made my Mini Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecakes. I raffled off my Mini cakes. I made the four different kinds which were the Peanut Butter Cup Cake, Pineapple Inside Cake, Berry Good Shortcake, and Rocky Road Brownie Cake. I had an amazing time and met a lot of people. So I am hoping I will be busy for the next few months!




<>
Rocky Road Brownis Mini Cake
Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cake
Pineapple Inside Mini Cake
Berry Good ShortCake Mini Cake
Chocolate Covered Oreos
Chocolate Covered Oreos
Mini Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecakes

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY! I may or may not have eaten cake for dinner when i got home!

    ReplyDelete